Instagram

Friday 21 March 2014

Becoming a Publisher (sort of)

Okay, I've been thinking about this long and hard. (no jokes about long and hard, please. Thank you.) haha Couldn't help myself.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I've decided that soon (I hope), I will be offering to publish the work of other author's on Smashwords, as Royalspartan-Publications. This service will include proofreading, editing and formatting of manuscripts and eBook covers (if you have them that is) for a fee. Keep in mind that at the moment I am on my own and will only be able to take so many applicants.

Thought I would give everyone early notice. Lets hope that this will be more successful than the submissions page, lol which will be taking on a whole new meaning.

Will post on the submissions page when I'm ready to begin.

No comments: