Instagram

Tuesday 25 March 2014

My volunteer job at, Rock Industry Magazine

Hi peeps, I'm all excited about my new volunteer position at the Rock Industry Magazine. What is it, you ask? Well it's an online site, which gives rock fans the latest news of whats happening in the rock industry (hence the title of the mag). They deal with the mainstream rock artists as well as the up and comers and any brand new talent that pops up too.

I have been given an account with their site and have been told that I can write my articles about anything rock related, which is happening at the moment. Also if there is a gig on of which I wish to go, they will try to organize a press pass for me to go :D

It all sounds to good to be true, but it is. I haven't started with an article yet, and as I'm new to the whole thing, I'm going to contact them after I have something to eat and they'll give me an idea for my first article for their site.

I really can't wait to get started, so I'm going to munch on my lunch and then email them. Wish me luck!


Update

Okay, forgot to add this link to the Rock Industry Magazine eariler, so here it is now: http://www.rockindustry.co.uk/

No comments: